Thursday, February 10, 2011

Effing Google

Just remember guys, back up your blogs, because the morality police are out again. Most people will have noticed a whole heap of blogs have been nuked. This was a common occurence a year or two ago before all the sexy pic blogs moved across to tumblr. I mean, "So it's getting better" was hardly the centre of the UK porn industry! Gay Andy, Just another teen wanker, Me myself and my hand. All gone.

Bastards.

Micky, if you've got the heart to start over, please come over and post the link.

Edit: Heh, I just realised the nuke has deleted 6 of my followers! I wonder who they were.

7 comments:

  1. Fucking fuckers! Yes, Micky, please come back! T.T

    I just mirrored my entire blog, comments and all, over on wordpress. It was fairly easy and makes me sleep a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They even deleted his mail account... #_#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know that could happen :o. Thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Billy
    Thanks for passing on the news. If you can't beat them, censor them - it'll take a bit more than that to have me supinely accepting the 'party line', and I hope the same goes for many others.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine's still up, but there's little or nothing blatantly sexual, so hopefully I'm safe. But yep, I backup regularly.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly ridiculous! It's Getting Better porn? I've never heard anything so stupid. If anything Micky's efforts to highlight important issues deserve some sort of award. I suppose for safety's sake I'd better get a backup done for 'Leaving the Grey Room'. Thankfully I've got other options than Blogspot if it comes to the crunch.

    Love
    Malcolm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was shocked to see that It's Getting Better was bombed! I mean really, what was wrong with that blog? Gay Andy as well, nothing wrong with his blog at all. The whole thing is just stupid. Who will be next?

    ReplyDelete