Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Timmy

I was worried when he hadn't blogged for a couple of weeks. It happened once before when a health crisis put him in hospital. So when his brother posted that Timmy Abbros had died of a brain aneurism it wasn't a great shock.

He was an amazing guy. Despite the shitty hand life had dealt him, his warmth, good humour and optimism shone through. His open, friendly manner. He was smart, too. A lesson to be learnt in how he lived his life.

Why is it that fate hits the nicest guys like this?

2 comments:

  1. Billy,
    Would you share the link to his blog? I've now seen several mentions of Timmy. But I missed out.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy,

    Thanks so much for this blog, and especially the great pic of Timmy!

    I absolutely fell in love with this boy and his blog.

    I've been a wreck since I heard the news, breaking down into uncontrollable sobs and tears...not real cool at work.

    Thanks again, mate.

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete