Monday, November 22, 2010

God

I smile when I think about why I rejected God. It was my variant on the problem of evil. I was about 6 years old when I discovered my penis was different from everyone else’s. Why did God make me with a deformed dick? If there was a God, and He was a good God, then He wouldn’t have made me like this. It wasn’t until years later that I discovered that I was the lucky one who kept his foreskin when everyone else had gone under the knife.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you. I was born back when the consent papers were just routinely signed as part of the admissions forms. $125 in the hands of the doc. Yeesh, what malpractice. I guess they never heard of the Hippocratic Oath.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand why you get upset jay - but then my father suffered from phimosis, my older brother was circed as a baby but I wasn't. For complex reasons it's something I wanted so was circumcised a few years ago and absolutely love it!

    Billy I've added your blog to my blog list!

    http://soitsgettingbetter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Micky, I'll return the favour.

    ReplyDelete