Monday, December 27, 2010
The Cubby
Wayne was cool. He had straight orange hair and a nice body. Not particularly hot, but at nine years old he was definitely one of the cool kids. He used to come and stay with his pop who lived across the road. We didn't have much in common but we used to play a bit in the paddock next door when he came up to stay. There was this little cubby made of old iron and packing crates underneath the cypress trees. It wasn't big enough to stand up in so we just sat beside each other when Wayne just asks "Do ya wanna root?"
"Yeah sure." Casually enough to mask my sheer excitement at the thought. We quickly stripped off and humped each other until our little dicks became tired and sore. He swore me to secrecy and we went home. Like I was going to tell anyone.
Whenever he was staying I would really hope he would come over and play. Whenever he came over to play I would really hope he would ask the magic question. "Do you wanna go in the cubby?"
Three or four times my dreams were fulfilled. It always had to be his idea, even though I wanted it sooo badly. No way could I let him notice how much I liked it. Cos even then I knew it was only boys I wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello Billy
ReplyDeleteWith the benefit of hindsight, I can't imagine anything I would rather have had happen to me when I was that age, but being the shy, bookish loner I was, if anyone had made that suggestion to me, I'd probably have run a mile!
Love & best wishes
Sammy B
G'Day Billy,
ReplyDeleteWow. It's good to stumble upon another Melbourne based gay blogger.
I'd recommend listing your blog at this Aussie blog list too.
http://www.pinkboard.com.au/bloglist/blogs
Cheers,
Grant
Why is it always so hard to ask for what we want?
ReplyDeleteMaybe Biki because we don't think we deserve it. At every turn our negative self-image is reinforced by the world around us, it takes a lot of strength to break free.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Sammy and Grant!
Wow, Billy. It sounds so familiar. With more than a few kids I was friends with WAAAAY back then. WOW!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay